Meiomi Bright Pinot Noir with Summer Peach, Avocado Green Salad
- ½ cup sliced red onion
- 1 small pack baby arugula
- 2 medium ripe nectarines, pitted and thinly sliced
- 2 cups diced avocados
- ⅔ cup unsalted sliced almonds
- ⅔ cup crumbled mild blue cheese
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl, add the baby arugula. Drizzle with desired amount of dressing and toss together to combine. Top salad with peach slices, diced avocado, red onion, cheese crumbles and toasted almonds.