Meiomi Pinot Noir with Grilled Chicken Wings
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top. Spray the rack with non-stick spray. Use paper towels to pat the wings dry and place them in a large bowl.
- Combine the salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and baking powder in a small bowl. Then sprinkle the seasoning over the wings, tossing to evenly coat.
- Arrange wings, skin side up, in single layer on prepared wire rack.
- Bake on the upper middle oven rack until wings are crispy and browned, around 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk the glaze ingredients together in a small bowl until smooth. Remove the wings from the oven and brush liberally with the glaze.