Meiomi Chardonnay with Spring Burrata Board
- 10 oz. Burrata
- 3 Heirloom tomatoes, cut into ¼-thick slices
- 4 oz. Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Peaches, grilled
- 3 handfuls Arugula
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- Drizzle of balsamic glaze
- Fresh mint
- Freshly cracked pepper
- Flaky sea salt
- Start by placing a layer of arugula onto the board.
- Layer the tomatoes slices onto the board. Be sure to pay attention to the color variations to create a vibrant color scheme.
- Place the Burrata on the board. If you have multiple balls, place them on opposite sides of the board. If you have one large ball, place in right in the center.
- Add the halved cherry tomatoes and grilled peach slices sporadically across the board.
- Drizzle the olive oil and balsamic glaze over the board and top with fresh cracked pepper and flaky salt. Garnish with mint sprigs.
- Serve with toasted crostini on the side.