Meiomi Chardonnay with Quinoa, Nectarines and Tomato salad
- 3⁄4 cup quinoa
- 2 pounds tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 nectarines, cut into wedges
- Herbs (fresh basil, mint & parsley)
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
- Make the dressing: Whisk together the oil garlic, lemon juice and zest, and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the quinoa according to the package directions. Drain and allow it to cool.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the tomatoes, onions, quinoa, nectarines, and herbs. Add dressing as needed. Just before serving, garnish with more fresh herbs.