Frequently Asked Questions
About Our Wine
When you're logged into your Meiomi account, your subscription savings will be applied at checkout to all products you have in your cart. That means that if you're receiving a 25% discount on your Pinot Noir subscription, you'll get 25% off all other wines you purchase. You must be logged in to receive this discount.
Order Tracking, Billing & Shipping Info, and Other Details
On June 28, 2022, FedEx will require ID scanning for deliveries in the U.S. which require an adult signature. The ID scanning technology will electronically capture the recipient’s name and automate age verification. This new process eliminates the need for manual data entry of recipient information and improves the accuracy of recipient information.
When a recipient’s ID is scanned, the scanning technology will:
- Capture the recipient’s name associated with the ID and auto-populate the first initial and last name.
- Confirm the recipient is 21 years or older.
The software does not record any other personal data (e.g., driver's license number, phone number(s), birthdate, home address, etc.). However, capturing the recipient’s first initial and last name is part of the existing proof of delivery process for all signature deliveries and will be retained only as long as necessary.
For more information please refer to the FedEx website.
To ensure your wines are received in pristine condition, select the 2 day air + ice pack option at checkout. Our ice packs only last for 48 hours, so 2 day air is the recommended shipping strategy. It is also critical that someone 21 years of age or older is available to sign for the wines on the first delivery attempt. Multiple delivery attempts will hinder the quality of the wine.
Packaging Detail: To limit condensation damage, each bottle and ice-pack are wrapped in separate waterproof plastic sleeves. Ice packs aren’t suitable for our standard pulp packaging, so Styrofoam is used in its place.
Summer Shipping Pricing
2 Day Air + Ice Pack
1-5 bottles = $50
6-12 bottles = $25
We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit and debit cards, and accept Apple Pay, Google Pay, Meta Pay, and PaPal options. We also offer ShopPay to make saving your card and shipping information fast and easy.
Subscription members can attach a preferred credit or debit card to their account anytime. Your payment options can be managed when logged in as a member.
Currently, we can ship to the states listed below. Please note, we cannot ship 375mL half bottles to Maine.
• New Hampshire
• New Mexico
• New York
• North Carolina
• North Dakota
• South Carolina
• Washington, DC
• West Virginia
*Due to changing regulations in Alaska, we are unable to ship directly to addresses in Alaska starting January 1, 2024. Once we are able to ship again, we will notify those on our mailing list directly.
We offer $25 flat rate ground shipping on all orders up to 12 bottles, and complimentary ground shipping on 12 bottles or more.
We also offer other shipping options as well. For these shipping options, shipping charges are calculated when you check out. Shipping total includes product-handling costs. Shipping carrier is determined by the warehouse based upon shipping destination (unless you are a wine club member and have made other arrangements for your club shipments).
Your credit card will be charged when the order has left our warehouse.
Standard delivery will arrive within 7 to 10 days, following compliance and credit card authorization. Delivery occurs Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Orders placed by 5:00 PM Pacific Time will ship the next business day, pending compliance and credit card verification. Express shipping is not available for Saturday or Sunday deliveries. We do not ship on major holidays or weekend.
In cases of extreme weather conditions (i.e., heat and/or cold), we reserve the right to delay the release of shipments to ensure the highest quality of products at the time of arrival. During the summer, orders are shipped Monday through Thursday, in order to ensure that your wine arrives with limited exposure to heat. All orders placed between Thursday afternoon and Sunday will ship on the following Monday. It is our recommendation, that during summer months, customers add Cool Packs to their order and upgrade to 2-Day Air. If you have questions about which shipping method to use, please contact us at (877) 967-2100.
A confirmation email will be sent to you with tracking information. Tracking may take up to two business days to appear in our system due to delays in receiving information from carriers.
Federal law requires a signature be obtained from an individual over the age of 21 for all wine shipments. Notes with a signature, left for the delivery companies, cannot be accepted as a replacement for an individual signing for the shipment. We recommend that orders be shipped to a business address for prompt delivery. We cannot guarantee the condition of any wine if delivery is not made on the first delivery attempt. Orders that are not delivered on the initial attempt may be held in a facility that is not temperature controlled.
We cannot ship alcohol to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. State laws prohibit our shipping wine to hotels, motels or licensed beverage facilities outside of California.
Don’t fret! After the 3-attempts the package will be held in the area for 10-days pending action, before it is returned to our facility. Someone 21+ needs to sign for the package. If you are unavailable, you can log on to the FedEx website or call 1800GoFedEx (say 'hold package') for pickup locations near you. Please note that a valid form of ID is required upon pickup. Once held, most locations require pickup within 5 business days (one calendar week) before it is sent back to us.
While we continually monitor inventory to ensure our website's accuracy, there are occasions when certain vintages sell out or simply are no longer available. When that occurs, our Wine Specialists will replace the wine with a comparable vintage or varietals. Please call customer service at (877) 967-2100 for assistance.
If you cancel your order after it has been sent to our fulfillment center, a 25% restocking fee will be applied before a refund is issued. Please send an email to email@example.com if you need to cancel your order. Once the wine has been received at our warehouse, we will refund your credit card account for the cost of the wine less shipping, handling, and the 25% restocking fee.
Meiomi guarantees quality products and service. Your satisfaction is our first priority. We will replace or refund your cost for any bottle of wine that is damaged or flawed that was purchased through our website. Wines purchased through retailers must be returned to them. We ask that you return the unfinished portion of the original bottle for replacement. By law, we cannot accept returns of alcoholic beverages unless the products are corked or flawed. We are also unable to accept return of wine that was damaged due to adverse weather conditions during shipment, or wine that is ordered in error. Weather damage may include leakage, freezing, and/or corks pushing. Please be sure to check shipping destination weather conditions before placing your order.
To arrange for the return of corked or flawed products, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the original shipment was damaged or flawed, you will receive a full refund, including shipping and handling charges, or you will receive a full replacement order.
• e-Gift Cards can be ordered in any amount between $50.00 and $300.00.
• e-Gift Card recipients must live in one of these states to redeem their e-Gift card. Please note that portfolio selection varies from state to state.
• Our e-Gift Cards may only be redeemed on meiomi.com.
• Our e-Gift Cards are sent via email to any individual with a valid email address. Delivery to an incorrect but deliverable address or a nonexistent address as provided by the purchaser is the responsibility of the purchaser.
• The recipient of our e-Gift Card will receive an email within minutes of purchase that includes an e-Gift Card code redeemable only at meiomi.com.
• The purchaser of our e-Gift Card will receive an email notification upon successfully delivery of the e-Gift Card to the recipient’s email address provided on the order.
• Please contact our Customer Service team if you have any questions or concerns on redemption.
• e-Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase e-Gift Cards.
• Promotional offers and discounts may not be applied toward the purchase of e-Gift Cards.
• Online e-Gift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash (except where required by state law).
• During online checkout, if the amount on your e-Gift Card(s) is less than the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase with a valid credit card.
• During online checkout, if the amount on your e-Gift Card(s) exceeds the total order amount, the balance will be stored in your meiomi.com account for your next purchase using the same e-Gift Card code.
• We cannot replace lost or stolen digital e-Gift Cards.
• We do not charge sales tax when you buy an online e-Gift Card. Sales tax is charged when the e-Gift Card is redeemed. State tax may be added to all orders shipped to addresses in the states indicated here.
• By completing an order through Meiomi, you agree that you are 21 years of age or older and that you will be present to accept the delivery of alcoholic beverages. You agree that you will not be intoxicated when receiving delivery of such products. If you are sending a gift, you agree that the recipient is an individual 21 years of age or older.
• If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Team if you have any questions or concerns on redemption.