Meiomi Bright Lower Alcohol* Pinot Noir with Shrimp Salad Wrap or Bowl
- 20 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 small red onion, finely diced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 large heads butterhead or romaine lettuce
- 1 mango
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ lemon juice
- 2 cloves, minced
- 1 tsp honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grease a large skillet over medium heat with cooking spray. Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink and no longer opaque, 2 minutes per side. Set aside and let cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, garlic, basil, vinegar, oil, and paprika and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, stir together tomatoes, onion, avocados, and mango. Fold in shrimp. Pour dressing over shrimp salad and toss until coated.
- To serve, spoon several tablespoons of the shrimp salad into the center of a lettuce leaf. Drizzle with red wine sauce on top.