Meiomi Pinot Noir with Jerk Chicken Wings
Makes 30 to 40 chicken wings
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 1 large jalapeño, seeds removed
- ½ bunch of fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons neutral cooking oil (such as avocado, grapeseed, or canola)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- Lime wedges and cilantro sprigs, for serving
- Blend all ingredients except for the chicken wings in a blender until smooth. Place the chicken in a large bowl and pour the marinade over top. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours, but at least 8.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Shake as much marinade as possible off of the wings, then place on several foil-lined baking sheets, at least 1 inch apart. Do not throw away the marinade.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Brush with leftover marinade and flip over.
- Bake for 15 more minutes. Brush with leftover marinade and flip over one more time.
- Bake for 10 more minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with lime wedges and cilantro. Pairs well with Meiomi Pinot Noir.