Meiomi Pinot Noir with Artichoke and Sun-Dried Tomato Dip
Serves 4 to 6
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes, drained (if packed in oil) and minced
- 8 ounce block cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 8 ounces shredded white cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces sour cream
- Juice of one lemon
- In a 10-inch ovenproof skillet (preferably cast iron), warm the oil over medium-high heat. Cook the shallot, garlic, and red pepper flakes until the shallot is tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in the artichokes and season with a big pinch of salt and pepper.
- Lower the heat to medium and stir in the sun dried tomatoes, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and sour cream until everything is melted and combined. Season with salt and pepper and stir in the lemon juice.
- Enjoy hot or at room temperature. Serve with Meiomi Pinot Noir.