Meiomi Pinot Noir with Pan-seared Salmon with Zucchini Pasta
- 4 medium zucchinis
- 1 salmon fillet, cut in 3 or 4 chunks2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp butter or ghee
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1/4 cup Meiomi Chardonnay or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Season salmon fillets on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the pieces of salmon to the skillet, skin side first, and cook for 2-4 minutes on each side. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Add lemon juice and zest, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a simmer for 2-3 minutes while stirring.
- Stir in the parsley, then add the zucchini pasta and toss for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately with Salmon. Garnish with herbs and lemon slices on the side.